As part of the next phase in our integration efforts, GracoRoberts will be reorganizing several of its regional distribution centers in order to gain efficiency, maximize our capacity for growth, and better serve our customer base across the United States.
- The GracoRoberts corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, TX will relocate to Arlington, TX. Target date: February 3, 2020.
- We will relocate our Burbank location into legacy E.V. Roberts’ corporate headquarters in Carson, CA, just an hour away. Target date: February 3, 2020.
- The Atlanta branch of GracoRoberts will consolidate into our full-service facility in High Point, North Carolina, and all operations and customer service will be managed out of High Point. Target date: March 2, 2020.
Our new state-of-the art corporate headquarters in Arlington will feature 50,000 square feet of space, an H2 room for flammable chemicals, and two temperature-controlled rooms. We are excited to serve our customers in this easily accessible and expansive location.
In Carson, our customers will benefit from 40,000 square feet of warehouse space, including a complete build-out for our Resin Formulators line of manufactured epoxy resins, 2,500 square feet of cold room/freezer storage for all stocking needs, a 900 square feet innovation lab, access to our resident Chemist, and specialty packaging capabilities.
In designating High Point as the central hub to service our east coast customer base, our customers will benefit from:
- A fully staffed operations, service and support team to meet your needs
- Continued exceptional service and technical expertise
- Over 15,000 square feet of additional ambient space and over 850 square feet of additional freezer space to stock and store even more of the products you need
- Potential reductions to shipping costs and transit time
Streamlining our operations in this way will allow us to accelerate our path towards company integration while servicing our customers with the same impeccable support they have grown to expect.
If you are a customer and have any questions, please contact Mark Tepera, VP of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a supplier and have any questions, please contact John Connor, EVP Sourcing and Supplier Relations at email@example.com.